Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chelsea!


Walking home on air this afternoon after a very productive morning,  I could see a very active football match ahead of me across the granity gravel. I loved how the pitch was framed by the blocks of flats with the snowy peaks like a theatre backdrop behind.

All you need is a ball and your mates. But in this case they had some metal goals too. Perfect. And the soccer mums can see that their kids are safe and they can hang out the window and yell supper.  Here schools have a morning or an evening shift. Either way you get some day light play time during the winter. Good idea.








Having taken some candid shots I though maybe they might pose for me. So I walked up with my camera making photo signs. Lets try to communicate I thought.

'Manchester United' I shouted: - some response.

'Chelsea':  Much better; smiles and cheers and everyone lined up for the squad shot. Except one kid who hid behind everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment